For years, I gave my demanding celebrity clientele maximum results from the high-protein lifestyle. Now, I’m giving these secrets to you in The A-List Diet, now available in convenient paperback.
My A-list solution removes the common barriers to weight loss and gives you all the tools you will need for weight loss success—and optimal long-term health. And I can’t wait to hear how the A-List solution changes your life.
In the meantime, here are 7 simple “golden rules” that will help you on your weight loss journey…
Golden Rule #1: No diet or diet book is going to make you healthy if you don’t implement the recommended changes.
Golden Rule #2: Follow the instructions…instead of spending your energy trying to bend the rules.
Golden Rule #3: Try foods you may not think you like. You may be surprised. I’ve included an entire section of A-List recipes and meal planning guides in The A-List Diet to make this as easy as possible for you—so give it a try!
Golden Rule #4: Dieting is not something you do on and off. It is a lifestyle change. I’ve made it easy, delicious, and fun—not something to dread.
Golden Rule #5: Exercise in one form or another is going to have to take place. You can start small, by taking a walk around the block after you eat. I promise it will get easier if you just keep trying. And remember, the A-List amino acids help make exercise easier, too!
Golden Rule #6: Embrace change. Yes, life is going to change. But that’s what you want, isn’t it? You’re doing this because you want to see a change in your body and your health. Once you begin to see and feel results from the A-List lifestyle, it will be easy to keep going.
Golden Rule #7: Have fun along the journey! I’ve seen many people “start dieting” with a sense of dread. They focus on all the things they’ll be depriving themselves of and all the hard work they are facing…and they give up. I understand this feeling—and that’s why I created The A-List Diet! A-List is not about deprivation, or counting calories, or cutting all the joy out of life! I want to show you how “dieting” can be fun, and easier than you ever thought possible.
Finally, keep looking forward to your goals, and focus on how amazing you will feel when you reach them.
What’s your goal?
As you begin your weight loss journey, I’d love to hear from you!
Please take a moment to and let me know what you want to achieve with The A-List Diet.
Do you want to have more energy so you can keep up with your kids? Do you want to fit back into your favorite little black dress? Do you hope to combat diabetes? Is your goal simply to feel healthier and more confident? Is it to get in shape in time for a special event you have coming up?
Whatever you’re striving for, the time to start is NOW!
Don’t wait. The sooner you embrace the A-List lifestyle, the sooner you can live the life you want.
Please take a moment to share your thoughts with me. I’d love to hear from you.
Recipe of the Week
My Favorite Burger (page 203 of The A-List Diet)
1 tablespoon macadamia nut oil, divided 4 medium portobello mushroom caps
1 pound ground beef
1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 teaspoon ground turmeric
2 cups arugula
1 tablespoon lime mayonnaise (page TK) or regular mayonnaise 1 large dill pickle, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
4 bacon slices, cooked
2 tablespoons macadamia nut oil
1 large onion, sliced
4 slices horseradish cheddar cheese
- Preheat the broiler. Heat an outdoor grill or stovetop grill pan over high heat.
- Drizzle 1/2 tablespoon of the oil onto a small baking sheet and place the mushrooms, cap-side down, on the baking sheet. Drizzle the mushrooms with the remaining 1/2 tablespoon oil and broil
for 5 minutes. Turn the caps over and broil for another 5 minutes. Remove from the oven, return the mushrooms to cap-side down, and leave on the baking sheet. Leave the broiler on.
- Meanwhile, combine the beef, salt, pepper, and turmeric in a bowl and gently mix. Form into four patties. Be careful not to overwork the meat or pack the patties too tightly.
- Grill the burgers for 2 to 3 minutes on each side. They should be nicely charred but not burnt, medium-rare to medium inside.
- While the patties are cooking, divide the arugula among the mushroom caps.
- In a separate small skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring constantly, until golden brown, about 10 minutes. Remove from the skillet and drain on a paper towel.
- Place the cooked burgers on top of the arugula. Spread some mayonnaise on each burger and top with pickles, bacon, caramelized onions, and a slice of cheese.
- Return the baking sheet to the oven and broil until the cheese melts, about 1 minute. Serve.
Until next time,