Let me introduce you to the “A-List aminos”—three natural substances that will help you lose weight like you’ve never done before.
Scientists call these weight-loss wonders “branched chain amino acids,” or BCAAs for short. They are the foundation of my protein boost secret, as I explain in my new paperback book, The A-List Diet.
In chapter 2, I reveal how protein boosting with these aminos can help you:
- Boost metabolism
- Target stubborn belly fat
- Vanquish cravings
- And finally lose all the weight you want—for good
In fact, when you follow the simple guidelines in The A-List Diet, you can lose up to 15 pounds in the first two weeks!
Target and trim away belly fat with aminos
Researchers at Texas A&M wanted to find out how amino acids affect body composition. They helped two groups of people lose weight by restricting calories. Both groups started on a plan to lose about 7% of their body weight. (That’s about 14 pounds for a 200-pound person.) One group received essential amino acids…and the other group didn’t.
After 8 weeks, both groups lost the same amount of weight. But the amino acid group lost nearly FOUR TIMES more fat!
To discover how the “A-List aminos” can help you reach your weight loss goals…whether you want to feel more confident at the beach or simply feel healthier…be sure to get your copy of The A-List Diet if you haven’t already.
Caterina’s A-List Diet story
Caterina Prestano, a 56-year-old mom from New York, was convinced she’d never lose weight. She tried all the popular diet plans out there and hadn’t had much success. So, when I described my A-List Diet plan to her, she was understandably skeptical.
She worried it would be like the other “boring” diets she’d tried. But she agreed to give it a shot. And even though The A-List Diet seemed similar in some ways to other diets she’d tried—her results were far from the same.
She lost 10lbs in the first week and 20lbs in the first month. “To my surprise, adding amino acids did the trick,” she said.
These days she’s currently down 45lbs and still losing weight. Not to mention—she feels great!
Recipe of the Week:
This week’s A-List recipe spotlight is Sandwiches/Burgers:
Chicken Cordon Bleu Wedge Burger (page 205 of The A-List Diet Book)
- 4 ounces ground chicken breast
- 1/4 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon macadamia nut oil (I may be biased, but my favorite is NuLogic Foods Macadamia Nut Oil! You can find it HERE.)
- 1 slice deli ham
- 1 slice Swiss cheese
- 1/2 head romaine lettuce
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese dressing, optional
- Preheat a stovetop grill pan over high heat.
- In a small bowl, mix the ground chicken with the Old Bay. Form into a patty.
- Add the oil to the grill pan. Cook the patty for about 3 minutes on each side. During the last minute of cooking, top the patty with the ham and cheese.
- Spread out the romaine leaves on a plate. Place the burger on top.
- Drizzle with blue cheese dressing, if desired, and serve.