If you’ve been struggling with your weight for so long that you’ve started to believe nothing will ever work for you…let me just say this:
The A-List Diet will be the most important book you ever read.
With The A-List Diet, you will finally have the power to shed pounds easily…quickly…and even have fun and enjoy your life while doing it.
The best part is, it will take much less effort than you could ever imagine. You DON’T need to cut all the good stuff out of life. And you don’t even have to count calories!
I know this sounds bold.
But you can see for yourself all the scientific proof of how and why this innovative method works in my book, The A-List Diet, now available in paperback. (Order it here.) You’ll also hear success stories from some of my most famous patients who have seen incredible results with this approach.
And today, I’d like to give you a sneak peek at how you can use The A-List Diet to lose weight quickly and easily—even if you’ve tried everything and still don’t have the body you want.
I was recently interviewed by Women’s World—and one of the first things they wanted to know was, How is this different? (Look for the April issue out on local newsstands now!)
The missing link to dieting success—FOUND
You’ve probably heard about the wave of low-carb, high-protein diets out there, including Paleo, Keto, and Mediterranean-style diets. They all mimic my previous dieting innovation, known as the Hamptons Diet, which has been so successful for so many people.
But in all these diets, there’s a missing element. You see, I noticed many people can drop weight with no problem. And yet others struggle a bit more, or hit a frustrating plateau.
In The A-List Diet, I outline the missing element that can help you lose weight even if you’re “diet challenged.” To put it simply, I developed this healthy eating plan with a real science-backed understanding of proteins—and specifically, their building blocks.
All protein is NOT created equal
It’s so simple, yet it’s so often misunderstood. So let me be clear: Other high-protein diets and gimmicks fail because they are not based on a complete, science-backed understanding of protein.
Proteins are made up of amino acids. And when you eat proteins, the body breaks them down into different amino acids. Three amino acids in particular— I’ve nicknamed them the “A-List” of aminos—can actually switch on your metabolism and trim away more fat.
“A-List aminos” turn your body into a fat-burning machine
This is why you can’t just load up your plate with any type of protein you want and expect to see dramatic weight loss results. You have to have the right kind of protein—made up of these specialized amino acids.
The science of the past decade confirms when you get the balance right…
You’ll shed those stubborn pounds and say goodbye to weight-loss plateaus forever
Remember, the benefits of the A-List Diet aren’t limited to the rich and famous. When you “protein boost” with the right amino acids, you can be as slim and youthful-looking as the most glamorous A-listers in the Hamptons, Manhattan, LA, London, Rio, St. Barths, Punta del Este, and Palm Beach.
I will be here to help you every step of the way.
If you haven’t ordered your copy of The A-List Diet book yet, you can get the newly available paperback copy right here.
Here’s a great question submitted from Carmen S. and it’s something even I struggle with often.
Hi, Dr. Fred-
I really want to lose 50 pounds. I saw your article in Women’s World. I took the first step and purchased The A-List Diet book. I’ll be honest though… I’m worried that it’ll just sit on my kitchen counter collecting dust, like all the other books I’ve tried. I’m really hoping this will be the one!
Losing all of this weight feels overwhelming and intimidating whenever I think about it. How do you recommend beginners find the willpower to change, especially on days you just don’t feel like worrying about weight?
This is a really powerful question. Breaking the psychological cycle is every bit as important as breaking your physical dependence on certain types of food.
And trust me, there are days where I’d like to gorge on ice cream. But I don’t. And, sometimes, it’s hard.
You should congratulate yourself on taking the first step in your weight loss journey by actually DOING something about it. (Yes, just buying a book counts as a first step. Most people never even get that far.) It CAN be overwhelming…but don’t forget — you have all the tools you need laid out for you in The A-List Diet.
Think of it like a roadmap to weight loss — follow it, and you’ll reach your destination without any trouble.
A few tips I have for you as you begin your journey:
- Ditch your expectations. That’s not to say you shouldn’t expect to lose weight. Because if you follow the steps I outline in The A-List Diet, you will lose weight. But rid yourself of the specific goal of losing 50 pounds. You’ll only frustrate yourself if you don’t reach this arbitrary number as fast as you’d like. Instead, realize ALL weight loss is good. It doesn’t matter how much or how long it takes, as long as the number goes down.
- Start with something when it comes to fitness. It doesn’t matter which form of exercise you choose. Even if it’s just a short walk after dinner.
- Treat eating right and exercising the same way you would any professional obligation. Because it’s JUST as important (if not more).
- Don’t eat to regulate your mood. This a huge enemy to those trying to lose weight. Instead find other ways to manage emotions. First, rid your house of the food you know isn’t good for you. Out of sight, out of mind…and less likely to give into a momentary craving! When stress hits, get outdoors, revisit an old hobby, journal, use music therapy, or call a family member.
- Find your support network, and share your decision to commit to a healthier lifestyle with them. Ask for their support. However, don’t rely on anyone else to help you make healthy decisions. Your weight loss journey is about you and no one else. Be confident in your success and know that you — and ONLY you — can be held accountable.
Best of luck! (You can find more tips and information about conquering food addiction in Chapter 10 of The A-List Diet.)
Recipe of the Week
Taco Burger Wrap (page 205 of The A-List Diet book)
- 8 ounces ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 large iceberg lettuce leaf
- 1 ounce cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon sliced jalapeño
- 11/2 tablespoons red taco sauce
- Preheat an outdoor grill or stovetop grill pan over high heat.
- In a medium bowl, mix the beef, cumin, paprika, and lime juice until well combined. Form an oblong patty. Be careful not to overwork the meat or pack the patty too tightly.
- Grill the patty to the desired doneness, 2 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- Place the lettuce on a plate and place the burger on the stem end. Top with the cheese, jalapeño, and taco sauce. Fold the lettuce over the burger—no bun required. Serve.
Welcome to life on the A-List!